1. Vandayar Engineering College provides separate Hostel facilities for outstation Boys and Girls. A Home away from your home. The Hostel is administered by the warden appointed.
2. Hygienic and Tastier Food will be provided in the Hostel Mess as per the Chosen Menu. Non – vegetarian food will be served weekly twice. Private cooking in the rooms is not permitted.
3. Every student admitted to the hostel will have to pay the Hostel fees of Rs.17,000/- per semester. This is inclusive of all charges i.e. Mess charges, Rent and accommodation charges. No other fees or caution deposit is payable. These charges are subject to revision from time to time.
4. Separate Cot, study table, Chair and Locker facilities will be provided to each student. Hostel residents cannot move furniture provided to them from one room to another room without permission. Common room with TV and audio video facility, News papers, magazines is available. Indoor and Outdoor sports facility is available.
5. Ragging of other students, misbehavior, Smoking, consumption of Alcoholic drinks are strictly prohibited. If any resident violates the rules and regulations of the hostel, he /she may be vacated from the hostel.
6. Parents and guests can visit the Hostel in mates after getting prior permission from the Warden.